|PO Box 181088
||224 W Wilkins
||517 937 0492
Against Religious Discrimination
44 Walnut Street
Great Falls, SC 29055
877.367.8481 - Toll Free
803.482.6450 - Voice
803.482.6475 - Fax
Religions Educational Network
- Listings and Resources to aid in the ongoing fight
for Equality and Fair Administration of our First Ammendment Rights.
Michigan Web Site: http://www.aclumich.org
Contact Information Executive Director: Kary Moss, Esq. 1249 Washington Blvd.,
Suite 2910 Detroit, MI 48226-1822 Phone: (313) 961-4662
Religions Legal Assistance Network-
Welcome to Earth Religions Assistance. We hope that you will decide to get
involved with our efforts to support the religious freedom of Earth Religionists
in legal situations around North America.
- See collection of links under Freedom of Religion
- The Interfaith
- Monthly online magazine and news of Interfaith
coalitions combating the Radical Religious RIght.
- A Philadelphia area Interfaith group dedicated to
bringing varied religious views on social issues before the public.
Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- Information on religious topics promoting tolerance
and exposing misinformation.
- A non-denominational page sponsored by the Christian
Scientists. Information on the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and other
which Protect our Religious Rights
- Excerpts from the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights,
the US, Canadian and Mexican constitutions; US case law excerpts.
Specific Webpages for Finding Help
- Concerning religious discrimination and associated
- Info on religious rights laws of Australia, both at
a State and Federal level.
- The CUUPS Web Site.
- CUUPS is the Covenant of Unitarian-Universalist
- Covenant of the
- An international organization of cooperating,
autonomous Wiccan congregations and solo practitioners.
- This site hosts the list archive for, FIRE, a list
for the discussion of and action around media portrayals of non-mainstream
religions, particularly Paganism. They also offer links and information on
Paganism and Wicca.
- A special network within Circle
Network provides a national and global referral and information exchange
network of Pagan religious freedom activists.
Pagans in Action Council of Truth (P.A.C.T) Website
- Information on PACT and links to PACT state
Threads Activists Page
- State-by-state links to activist Pagans/Wiccan
- The Witches'
League for Public Awareness
- The League is an educational network dedicated to
correcting misinformation about Witches and Witchcraft.
- Witches Voice: A
News and Education Network
- A proactive educational network dedicated to
correcting misinformation about Witches and Witchcraft.
- Banner campaign and information on Asatru/Heathenism
correcting misinformation, esp. about racist attitudes.
- Anti-Defamation League
- Their mission is "to stop the defamation of the
Jewish people, to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens
alike." ADL press releases, newsletter, report summaries, etc. are
- Christian Legal
- An evangelical Christian legal advocacy organization
which reflects that community's defense of religious rights.
- An evangelical Christian nonprofit civil liberties
education and legal defense organization established to preserve religious
freedom. Anti-gay, mostly seems to be about allowing Christian practices in
schools and elsewhere.
Church/State Separation and First Amendment
- Americans United for
Separation of Church and State
- Since 1947 AU has promoted the principle of
church-state separation as an essential constitutional guarantee of
Forum's Religion page
- Information on the fight for religious liberty -
news articles, opinion and recent cases.
of Church and State
- Three individuals maintain this great resource for
church state separation issues.
Social Justice sites
- ACLU Freedom Network
- Information on and from the ACLU, including news
releases, legislative materials and more. Or go directly to ACLU page on.
Democracy and Technology
- The Center's mission is to develop and advocate
public policies that advance constitutional civil liberties and democratic
values in new computer and communications technologies.
- Electronic Frontier
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) was founded
to ensure that the principles embodied in the Constitution and the Bill of
Rights are protected as new communications technologies emerge.
- The Human Rights
- US Political activist group lobbies Congress,
provides campaign support, and educates the public to secure equal rights
for lesbian and gay Americans.
Combatting Religious bigotry
the Radical Religious Right
- A comprehensive page of links for activists and
pointers to religious right sites.
- A Practical Guide to Defeating the Religious Right.
A book by Radical Right Task Force.
- Women Leaders Online
- WLO is an organization dedicated to stopping the
Radical Right agenda.
Individual Church or Denomination/Tradition sites
- Church of
the Iron Oak
- Iron Oak is fighting a legal battle to allow home
- Universal Life Church
- Information on the ULC. To obtain ULC
Other Sites of Possible Interest
and Multifaith pointers
- Religious pointers for many faiths from Asatru to
Forces Chaplain's Manual
- Offers a precis of many religions. There is an entry
on Wicca (the address for Pagans in the Military is out of date) and on
- Military Pagan
- MPN provides documentation, contacts, and
regulations as support for Pagans, Neo-pagans, and occultist active duty,
reserve, and National Guard, who feel that they are being discriminated
against. The M.P.N. is not a legal service and does not provide legal
advice. However, the M.P.N. will provide military and government agencies
information pertaining to the religious rights of Neo-Pagans.
American Religious Freedom
- Links regarding SB 1021 and other Native Peoples